Wednesday, May 30, 2007

SRK Says...


On Marriage
It’s nice to be married. You know you come back home from twenty thousand people who are screaming and shouting for you and than you come back to your wife… I think is a great leveler.

On Gauri
I was eighteen and she was fourteen when we met. What I liked about her was that I didn’t find it as difficult as I thought talking to a girl.

On Religion
Children should know about the value of God. Whether is a Hindu god or other Muslim god. So next to Ganeshji Laxmiji we have the Holy Kuran in our house.

On Parents
My Father was very sweet, soft spoken man.
He was the youngest freedom fighter for India actually. My mother was the opposite. She was outgoing and had a very attractive personality. She said I was like Dilip Kumar.

At Home
There are some unsaid rules. I will not make a phone call once I'm in the house. So you'll always see me making a phone call from the bathroom….. I close the door and then talk

On Mumbai
I think it's the greatest city in the world. It’s very important to my life and to me. I'll always be thankful that Mumbai has given me a family, and actually Mumbai has given me a life.

On Acting
For me, acting is very spiritual. It combines as sorts of soulful, religious and spiritual things that people do.

On time off
I don’t get excited going out but all my friends make fun that I keep saying that but I shop the most. I keep buying gadgets and stuff and I call them my “utterly useless shopping”.

On fans photographing
The only time I find people invasive is when I am eating. When I’m eating I don’t like people looking at me.

On time
I think time passes by very, very fast. I don’t ever have time to grow old. It’s so fast. I have this feeling that I am running a few days late in life.

Public persona
There has to be now a public face very clearly. And that public face is always smiling. And I’m tired. And I’m sometimes in a bad mood. But I cannot pass that onto people.

1 comment:

Technology Benefits Life said...

yes, this blog is really nice. I never knew so much things about SRK. Mainly how much he loves his wife :) hahaha